Re: Resubmitting the COTS STG's resolutions that were never edited into the draft

Vince -

I think for this round you need to put these items in spreadsheet form.

BTW, thanks very much for doing this.  The COTS stuff looked familiar
from what comment resolutions I remembered on a quick scan, and I was
focused on other issues.

Stan Klein

--
Stanley A. Klein <sklein@cpcug.org>