Hash code checks

I agree (in part) with Susan.

SAVIOC code can be hash-checked by ordinary people on election morning.  If the Elections office publishes (puts on the web) all county ballots and their corresponding hash codes, the ballots can be checked as well.  Since everything for a SAVIOC system is on a diskette, and multiple identical copies can be generated during startup, diskettes can be checked in any personal laptop with a floppy drive, not just in the machines set up by elections officials.

Chuck Gaston
SAVIOC Voting Systems