Re: One more question; Re: Can a machine test itself? + other issues

> Vince,
> One more question--is any vendor truly prepared to invest in an
> embedded, totally custom COTS-free voting system and then make all of
> its investment public as Open Source?  If so, I missed that information.

Dick,
You seem to have me confused with some else.  I have never advocated Open
Source.  And, as co-chair of the COTS STG, and co-author of the rules for
using COTS components, I certainly do not propose a "totally custom
COTS-free voting system"!

Vince