Resolution of COTS comments

Greetings!
   Now that the next P1583 meeting is only a week away, I'm going to
need to stop taking comments soon and propose resolutions or tentative
resolutions based on the comments received so far.
   Of our 45 items, 22 (including some redundancies) have unanimous
agreement on how to resolve them by those who have commented so far, and
I'm inclined to declare them resolved.  7 More have only one commenter
in disagreement with the others, so I'd like you to look and see if
there are any of those where you are the sole person in disagreement
with the majority consensus where you can't live with the consensus of
the remainder of the group.  In the spreadsheet found at:
http://www.Lipsio.com/COTS/docs/COTS.2004.0129.xls
there are all comments received so far plus an additional status column
containing "OK" for unanimous consent, "-1" for comments where there is
only a single commenter in disagreement with the majority consensus, and
"?" for 2 or more commenters in disagreement with the remainder.
   For the remaining comments where there is greater disagreement, I'd
like to have a conference call to discuss what we should do, but my last
email mentioning this and asking for proposed times went unanswered.  If
necessary, Rebecca and I can fill in, analogously to other task groups,
the "chair's proposed resolution", but we prefer to hav discussion of
the matter first.

Type to y'all later,
Vince