Results from assignment

I did my comment resolutions and sent them to Rebecca and Vince.  I didn't
want to send the large file through the listserv.

Here is a hint for those who didn't get an early start on the assignment.
I found that there are three main groups of comments that are essentially
the same, plus a number of odds and ends.  The three groups are:

1.  Comments on the statement about COTS being excluded from inspection in
the definition of COTS.

2.  Comments in various places raising the issue of whether all COTS should
be inspected.

3.  Comments that the requirement for the latest version and patches is
inappropriate.

Stan Klein